Thursday 26 May 2011

My Strategy of Backlinks Indexing

1. Buy VPS with at least 4GB RAM (~$60 per month with cheap provider, such as directspace.net).
2. Buy 5 aged domains with at least 2 years of SEO history (~$100), I prefer .com domains.
3. Install 10 wordpress blogs on subdomains on each domain. Each blog must have twitter posting plugin with unique twitter account (preferably twitter accounts must have at least 3 months age for ban prevention).
4. Install Backlinks energizer on all domains and use those 10 subdomains in each domain as SHWP’s in backlinks energizer (backlinks energizer plugin $39).
5. Register at setcronjob.com ($20 per year) to set up cron jobs with 1min interval for each energizer.
6. Set backlinks energizers to post 1 post per minute with 2 links per post. Feed them with same list of popular blogs RSS feeds (niche and content is no matter, just use technorati top 100 or similar lists) + ~200 keywords for your backlinks (preferably with broad term such as “latest”, use Google wonder wheel to get a lot of synonyms).

Total cost: ~$200 one time + ~$70 per month

I am using this system and I have ~40% indexing rate within 7 days then I am splitting my profile backlinks to each energizer (for example, 10 000 forum profiles / 5 energizers = 2000 profiles per energizer) and ~95% then I am spreading all forum profiles to every energizer (for example 10 000 profiles = 10 000

profiles per energizer). Then I am using higher quality backlinks, such as in-content backlinks in authority websites or social bookmarks, I achieve ~80% indexed within 7 days even with lower indexing rate strategy.

Energizers will keep up (according my mentioned calculations) with ~14 000 links per day with lower indexing rate strategy and ~2800 links per day with higher indexing rate strategy.

Downsite: Sooner or later Google might deindex some of these blogs and you will have to replace them with new websites, however I am using this system for ~3 months now and my network is in good shape

I am not using different C-IP’s hosting because I think that the cost of it’s maintenance is higher than cost of replacing bad websites (even if Google will find all your websited by IP and ban a whole network).

No comments:

Post a Comment