Thursday 26 May 2011

Auto Blog Commenter

I stumbled on the blog commenter tool 3 days ago and download it but didn’t use it till yesterday morning when I wrote a review on Turbo Profit Sniper on my site and I thought that I can give it a try and see how far it can help get me some real traffic.

So I started the tool and followed the instructions and just in the next 15 minutes, I already have over 150 comments targeted on the keyword “Autopilot Affiliate Tool” linking back to my blog and it was so amazing but I didn’t see any results yet.

Till this morning when I logged in to my Google Analytics account and the site I used it on went from 4 daily visitors to 676 visitors for today and that was so amazing and today is not yet finished, so it’s still counting and I couldn’t believe it, so I even have to check out my Autoresponder account and I got 215 subscribers just today only.

It was so amazing that I even started thinking that the creator of the software is stupid to giving it away for free since it has this power.

Here are the amazing features.

- All visitors are targeted because you comment through keywords,...............

like if your site is talking about autopilot marketing then you enter autopilot marketing as the keyword in the software and it’s will post comments on blogs and sites ranking for autopilot marketing.

- No dummy pagerank sites linking to your site, the tool has the feature of boosting your site page rank by scanning out sites that has pagerank and commenting on the ones with high pagerank.

- All sites is ********, it’s what every blogger wants, to comment on ******** sites and this tool only brings out sites that are do follow.

- No spamming, this is the coolest features of the tool. By now most of you are already saying what if I do this and get banned by Google… lol, I thought same till I saw this hidden feature, the software automatically changes IP, so the comments will seem not to be coming from one person and the best part is that you will have a change to enter about 30 different emails, 30 different names, 30 different website links & 30 different comment messages which it will randomly picking and submitting so that you don’t spam with one content.

It’s very much amazing, make sure you read the manual when you download it.

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?549cbwi9d2dyyad

No comments:

Post a Comment